Thursday, May 22, 2008

Overkill

If you read today's posts from the bottom up, they might make more sense. I was posting frequently today, hence the title of this (last?) post.

So, I realize this is potentially getting boring for the reader, who likely has more of a life than I do, but I had another go with a different picture. Got 90% female this time, so I guess it wasn't the eyebrows. Hairstyle, more likely. But a high correlation to an Olson twin is not good. And why just one twin? Do I not resemble the other twin?

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You've totally got an Uma Thurman thing going, beautiful you!

Did you get the Olsen twin who wears the really ratty clothes or the one who drinks coffee 24/7? Or is that the same one? Whatever. You're Uma. :)