Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to Work . . . sort of

Today was my first official day back at work after summer break, and given the beautiful weather, I decided that we should proceed as though it is still summer and head for the lake after work. Adelaide was up for it, and was also up for towing me around on her raft. It was hot, the water was cold, and we were right back in summer mindset in no time. After a bit of a swim and some time chatting with the neighbors in the sun, we headed over to the new neighborhood taco truck to check it out. They didn't have any fish today but made us a special order (cheese quesadilla for Adelaide and veggie tacos for me). We brought it home for a picnic on the deck. Served up with a cocktail for me and a yogurt for Adelaide, and we were both very satisfied. At a buck and a quarter a taco and a 1 block walk, you can't beat it for a summer supper. Head on over to the Greenlake Shell station and enjoy!

No comments: