Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Weeks' Notice

Dear U.S.A.,

I regret to inform you that I will be resigning from your country on Nov. 5, 2009, should you choose to elect the Republican Candidate for President of the United States of America (hereafter referred to as RCPUSA, [rec PUH sa]. I will no longer be able to live in a country capable of such crimes, given that I have served my term of Eight Long Years under Republican Rule. Please be aware that you can retain my services as citizen and public servant, simply by electing the most qualified and best candidate, Barack Obama, at the polls in November.

I urge you to consider the devastating economic impact which your organization could incur, should my resignation and those of others like me take place. In the event that 51% of the population is denied, as in the past, I believe that a mass exodus of the educated, tax-paying, socially conscious and charitable contributors will also resign, leaving your organization to cope with the reality of the RCPUSA's leadership and policies.

Until such time as the election is complete, and I hope also afterwards, I remain,
Sincerely, your citizen,

Christine A. Dunbar

No comments: